Rooms & Suites
Rooms & Suites in Beirut
Our 103 elegant rooms and suites have all been designed to make the most of the Mediterranean sun and the views of the historic Downtown.
Our rooms are designed with comfort and functionality in mind, creating luxury accommodation in the city centre.
The contemporary, clutter free interior design by Mary Fox Linton, uses pastel shades of blue, sage green and lilac, with dark grey tile and mosaic bathrooms.
Many of our rooms can be interconnected to create one, two or three bedroom suites, with a private entrance foyer.
- LCD TV with satellite & on demand movies
- Complimentary WiFi & cable internet
- Air conditioning and heating controls
- Safe with inner power socket
- Fresh bean coffee machine & stocked minibar
- Daily fresh fruit, flowers and newspaper
- Work desk with multi plug station
- Turndown service
- TV & anti mist mirror in the bathroom
- Shaving mirror, hairdryer and bathrobes
- Pure, natural bathroom products
Executive Suites can comfortably welcome a third person on an extra bed or connect to an adjoining Deluxe Room, Executive Suite or Corner Suite.
- 60 sqm
- Private terrace with views of the Mediterranean sea or historic Downtown
- Living area with seating, dining table and work station
- 90 sqm
- Corner windows with some of the best views of the city
- Separate living room
- Dining table & work desk
Le Gray Suite – one bedroom
- 170 sqm
- Private terrace with views of the sea, the city and Mount Lebanon
- Separate living space with a dining table and work desk
- Guest toilet
- Can be connected to a Terrace Suite